- Sunday School for all ages – 9:30AM
- Sunday Service – Exalting God through song, fellowship, and preaching – 10:30AM
- Sunday Discipleship – Small group discipleship – 6:00PM
- Wednesday Kids4Truth, Youth Group, Adult prayer and Bible Study – 7:00PM
We meet for Sunday school dividing children, teens and adults into age appropriate classes. This begins at 9:30.
Morning service is at 10:30 and usually runs until noon or a little after. This is the weekly service that is the life-blood of the church. We anticipate our time together each Sunday morning.
We set aside Sunday night for discipleship. Those interested in being discipled meet at 6:00 with someone who has been trained to be a disciple. Discipleship training is a one year commitment to meet either Sunday night at 6:00 or Tuesday night at 7:00. (Other times are available for those with different work schedules.)
Wednesday night has three parts to it:
- Kids4Truth meets to train our children in Bible truths, catechisms, and verse memorization.
- Teens meet for a time of fun, fellowship, and intense Bible teaching.
- Adults meet for Bible study from 7:00 to 7:45 and then join in prayer until 8:30.